San Diego's annual Drupal training camp, SANDcamp is next week! SANDcamp is three full days of training with fun social events in the evenings. Sign up now - places are limited and you want to make sure you're signed up for the training you need.
If you're new to Drupal, or have always wanted to learn more about it - we've got you covered!
Our Doug Hoffman & Rich Yumul are hosting half-day training workshops on Wednesday:
- Drupal 7 Site Building Hands-On This is a must for all new to Drupal - learn the lay of the land and how to navigate thru the Drupal ecosystem.
- Drupal 7 Introduction to Theming and Module Development Hands-On is another lab where you get to learn how to build a custom theme and module yourself.
Don't forget to check out our other sessions scheduled for the weekend:
- Making Your Content Editing More Modular with Paragraphs with Rich Yumul
- What Every Client Should Know (But Your Dev Partner Didn't Tell You) with Rich Yumul
What this is about: different factors that push & pull on a project, and likewise push and pull on the happiness and peace of mind of the client and the dev shop.
- Page building: Panels, Paragraphs & Display Suite with Doug Rowe
What this is about: flexible methods for aligning your SEO goals with current best practices.
- From BlankTo Live In 45 with Doug Hoffman
Are you new to Drupal, but don't know where to start? This session is for you! In 45 minutes (or less), we will demo how to install Drupal 8, build a functioning web site and deploy it live to the Internet.
We at Sage Tree are happy to support SANDcamp as a Gold level sponsor. Make sure you come by and say hi to our friendly Sage Tree experts in our booth. We'd love to say hi and chat with you!